Why Penn State Health Women and Babies Center?
We provide one of the most safe, caring and compassionate birth experiences in the region. We pride ourselves on offering a wide variety of services. From conception to the moment your baby enters the world, our team is prepared for anything. We offer a team-based approach, so you’ll have the same care team that will listen and get to know you and your family through your entire pregnancy. To us, you and your baby aren’t just a number. As your family grows, we’re here to help.
At Penn State Health Women and Babies Center, it’s not just about care and convenience. We offer expecting mothers and their partners a number of amenities and comforts. Backed by the resources of an academic medical center, we provide:
- Acceptance of all major insurance
- 24/7 physicians and nurses
- Anesthesiologists available 24/7
- Level IV NICU — the only NICU in the region prepared to handle the most complex cases
- Breastfeeding clinic
- Delivery by obstetricians, midwives or family and community medicine providers
- Specialized care for multiples
- Brand new women’s and babies' center NOW OPEN
- Private rooms and bathrooms
- Labor and delivery suites
- A rural setting with free parking
- A special meal for mom and her support person
Learn HOW we are keeping you safe NOW.
The new policies of Penn State Health are designed to keep you and your family healthy when visiting our obstetrics unit. There are a number of new procedures in place, including:
- Screening all patients and visitors for signs of (and possible exposure to) COVID-19
- Limiting visitors for certain patient procedures
- Requiring masks to be worn by all patients, visitors and staff
- Practicing social distancing
- Faster registration, check in and check out
Penn State Health OnDemand
No matter where you are on your pregnancy journey, we offer 24/7 telemedicine for fast answers to your questions. Whether it’s a result of a busy schedule or concerns about germs in the doctor’s waiting room, you can speak to a specialist without leaving the comfort of your own home. It only takes about 10 minutes.
Penn State Health Obstetrics campus was expanded to include greater amenities and the ability to help more women. The center includes 15 state-of-the-art, private maternity suites plus a nearby Level IV neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) for greater peace of mind.
Where to find us
35 Hope Drive
Suite 202 and 204
Hershey, PA 17033
Hours: Monday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Tuesday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
3025 Market Street, Entrance A
Camp Hill, PA 17011
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Penn State Health Obstetrics has a long history of excellence.
Penn State Health: Recognized by peers. Trusted by parents.
Kourtney Cannon’s baby was born with a number of life-threatening complications. Find out how the team at Penn State Children’s Hospital gave Kourtney’s family “everything — a daughter, a normal way of living, peace — answers to all our prayers.”